International Enrollment


We welcome students from around the world.

International students can study for a length of time usually from one term to a full year for high school experience or exchange.

International students can study with us at Mount Hutt College starting at any level form Year 7 (eleven years old) to Year 13 (eighteen years old)

Study over several years to complete qualifications  and their high school education will mean students complete the National Certificate in Education Achievement (NCEA) and other New Zealand qualifications such as University Entrance. International students who complete these qualifications can then progress to tertiary studies. at Universities throughout New Zealand and around the world

Every international student will have an individual programme which best suits their needs. Multi-level study is possible. The level of ESOL classes and/or support needed will be carefully assessed and regularly reviewed with adjustments made as a student makes progress.

International Student Application Form

Download an application from here Mount Hutt College Application 2019

Refunds Policy MHC REFUND procedures

This policy is based on Section 4B(7) of the Education Amendment (no.4) Act 1991.


Dario (from Germany) with his certificates after prize giving Term 4 2016.

Return to International Home